Clock

Sunday 31 December 2017

I won ! Indian Blogger Award 2017

Indian blogger award
Winner of this award 
Yesterday, result of Indian Blogger Award was declared.It was a nice moment when i won the Indian Blogger Award [IBA] 2017. I felt like it was awesome!As my parents saw that i won the IBA, their hearts felt with joy. They gave me a big hug and congratulated me. My mother conveyed this news to my teacher, neighbours,relatives and friends. My sister Afifah also felt very nice.I won in the category of "Special Award" for "Under 16". Among 7 nominees,i was chosen as the winner. There were total 29 judges in jury list including Vice President Communication PepsiCo India, IITian Amit Agarwal,Economist Bibek Debroy, Major of Indian Army, Senior Asst Editor Hindu newspaper and Managing Editor NDTV etc..This was a good year for me.I thank my parents and indiblogger team for such a wonderful news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment