Clock

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Radio Mirchi Live on air


Radio Mirchi Studio


On 26th July 2019, I and my family went to the Radio Mirchi Studio.It is situated in Banaras (Varanasi).We went there because my father was invited for an interview about Kargil War.As 26th July is celebrated as Kargil Vijay Diwas.My father was serving Indian Air Force at that time.
Miss Trisha (RJ) took interview of my father.She also had interviews with me, my sister, mother and chcha(Uncle) Khalid.The interview was live on air.Miss Trisha got to know about us because of Mrs Khushi ( From our native place).Both Miss Trisha and Khushi were very kind.The interview was like a normal conversation.After the interview, we got a gift from Radio Mirchi.It was a colourful cup printed with Radio Mirchi.It was a very good experience with Radio Mirchi.

2 comments:

  1. Bigmugs in very particular with guests' satisfaction. If you find our services appealing, if you like the way we serve, our services, food, and the entire bigmugs, you can appreciate it by reviewing us. Your valuable feedback is always the most awaited for us to improve ourselves.
    Big Mugs India

    ReplyDelete