Clock

Sunday 23 September 2018

Visit to Chennai

Queens Land (With younger sister)
On summer vacation, I reached Chennai to meet my mamu Mr. Noman (MD doctor, working as a Research officer in RRIUM) who lives there.My mother, sister and grandmother were with me.We visited many places like zoological park, snake park, Gandhi Beach, Queen's Land (ride park) and Marina Beach.I had a lot of fun.We stayed there for about a week.On the first day, we decided to go to Queen's Land.It has many rides.Then we moved Gandhi beach and played in the water for few minutes.Next was to see the zoological park.After this,we all went to snake park (a special place as it is found rarely anywhere).The whole trip was short but enjoyful. Other family members from Delhi, also planning to visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment