Clock

Thursday 28 February 2019

My first written story book

First Story book


Writing a book is a big task. And if you are someone who wrote a book, then you know that it takes a lot of efforts and time. And I am very glad that I completed this big task. My book name is “The Scary Land”. It took 3 months to publish it. When I wrote the story first time, I showed it to my father. My father got it edited by himself and other people. He got a few paintings to illustrate the story. These paintings were drawn by my cousins, sister, me and my mother. He got it designed and arranged by Mr. Gaurav. Then Amazon kindle published it. As I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. So, we got it printed in Olaya, Riyadh. There’s a shop named Zeej print. If you want to buy it, then you can purchase it from the website amazon.com. If you want to know about my story, you can see my other blog post ‘my first story’. This story was inspired by the book ‘Goosebumps’ written by ‘R. L. Stine’. I hope the people who will read it, will enjoy it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment