Clock

Saturday 19 May 2018

Memory of a place visited as a child

              " The past beats inside me like a second heart "

It's a great feeling to share memories of a place visited with lots of fun. The place which I visited was Los Angeles "California Science Center ". I went there with my mother's family friend. They took us there by their car. First we took the tickets and then entered. It is better to buy tickets online in advance to save time and money because sometimes online tickets are cheaper than buying on the counter. There were many spacecraft showing its legacy. Also so many games based on spacecraft. There was a ride also. It was a splendid and gorgeous place indeed. There was a gift shop having lots of items related with space. I enjoyed riding  a lot. The ride was totally awesome !My father tried " High Wire Bicycle".Ride a bicycle at 43 feet above the ground.It was a thrilling lesson.Ticket cost $3.00.Very cheap.
My father enjoying "High Wire Bicycle" in California Science Center "

The entrance gate was nice too. There were two big models of aircraft outside of entrance on static display. "California Science Center" is the best center I have ever seen. There were so many useful devices on display.I bought a book from there. Its name was "The Space Shuttle Endeavour" written by "Stephen Hayward Silberkraus". This book contains all the information on the spacecraft.I advice you to go there once and would like to go again as they keep on introducing new themes and concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment