Clock

Saturday 19 May 2018

My favourite Book " Akbar and Birbal "

                                   
                                   "There is no friend as loyal as a book"

Akbar Birbal
Story books
Akbar was a great emperor. In his court, there was a person called Birbal. He was an advisor and was famous for his wit. There are so many folk tales about Akbar & Birbal. He was one of the members of Navaratnas. I like his stories a lot. The reason is because I get to know good & useful ideas from it. And also get aware of many things. When I was child, usually took the famous book "The wit and humour Of Akbar & Birbal". Almost, all the time, I read the book of Akbar & Birbal. Sometimes I would take the same book again to read it  because I like it. At the night ,I tell my sister its stories. There are many children's comics and books are available in the market.We can read the book on various websites also. And there is a cartoon network on TV channel. "East Or West, the book of "Akbar & Birbal" is the best".

4 comments:

  1. very good material in this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro thanks ...you helped me a lot for my essay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot.... Please always write such kind of essay☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. People will surely read the book of Akbar and Birbal. Even i love that book. Thank you for those information

    ReplyDelete