Clock

Saturday 10 July 2021

Honour Roll ( Academic achievement )

It is always a proud moment for every student and his/her parents, if he/she is awarded with an academic certificate for his/her good performance in Academics.

By the grace of Almighty, even I have been able to recieve this pride moment. During my offline classes in 6th grade, I was rewarded with my first Honour Roll  ( Academic certificate ). It was awarded to me for receiving 90% marks in my overall academic excellence in grade 5th. The most important reason why I always remember this moment is that my mother was present there to see me receiving that certificate which made me actually feel as if I have not been awarded with just a certificate but I have received everything what I wanted in my life. Firstly, as soon as I got the Honour Roll and of course when the school photograph was taken, then I quickly ran to my mother showed her the certificate and smiled. The second thing which I did was that I went up to the school corridor and showed all my 5th grade subject teachers my Honour Roll and thanked them. I can't really explain my feelings how I felt that time. But of course, it was a beautiful day for me.

Another special day for me came in 7th grade when I got my 6th grade Honour Roll for 90% marks and fortunately this happened with me for 4 continuous years as I was also rewarded with 7th and 8th grade honour roll also even in this covid pandemic. Well, now I am in 9th and I am still trying to maintain a good performance in my academics. So, that my parents be even more proud of me.


One of my Honour Rolls. My 7th grade Honour Roll certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment