Clock

Monday 12 July 2021

Our Trip To Madinah (Part 1)

It was early morning (6 am) of 12th May 2021. Both my sister and me woke up at 5 am and got ready whereas, my parents woke up at 4 am to get the luggages checked and see if all the things were in place. We left the house at 6 am. It was dawn time but it still felt as if it was early night or late evening and the sun was peeping out from the clouds. We came towards the car, kept our bags and hand luggages, sat in the car and started to move towards our destination. It was the last day of Ramadan. My father was fasting whereas my mother, sister and me didn't fasted as it was a long 9 hours journey. It was quite a relaxing journey for us as we converted our seat into a bed and slept on it when we felt sleepy.

This is how we converted our seat into a bed.

We watched videos, played games and talked about random things during our journey to keep our family and especially my father energetic (as he was driving). Looking outside, playing, talking and enjoying, we finally reached our destination at 3 pm. It was a hotel in Madinah which was located near Masjid al Nabwi named Concorde Darul Khair.

No comments:

Post a Comment